1. What are your hours?
The shop hours are Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
2. What forms of payment do you accept?
Chandler Auto Body accepts insurance checks, bank or cashier checks, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
3. How should I care for my car after the repairs are complete?
Once your vehicle has been returned to your care you will be able to wash it as normal. We do suggest that you do not wax or use any sealer to any of the painted areas of your vehicle for 90 days.
4. How will I know when my car is completed?
Our staff will notify you directly when your vehicle is completed and ready for pick up. Please feel free to call for status updates.
5. What do I do after an auto accident?
- Stay as calm as possible.
- Check for injuries. Life and health are more important than damage to vehicles. When in doubt, call an ambulance.
- If the accident is minor, and there are no injuries, move the vehicles to a safe place out of traffic. Many insurance companies recommend calling the police.
- Notify your insurance company immediately.
- Make notes about the accident including specific damages to all vehicles involved. Write down the names, driver's license numbers, and license plate numbers for all involved. Get witness information if possible.
- Be polite. Allow law enforcement officials and the Insurance Company to determine who is at fault in the accident. Always be honest.
- If you have a camera or camera phone, take pictures if it can be done safely. Iphone users- Many insurance companies now have Iphone apps!
- Contact the repair facility of your choice to schedule your vehicle in for repairs or assistance in having your vehicle transported from the scene of the accident. Let the collision repair center help you. They can make the arrangements to make things easier for you.
- Call or visit the repair center once you have claim information. You will need to sign a work authorization to begin the repair process.
6. Do I need three estimates?
Many repair centers offer free estimates. However, there are specific requirements based on the Insurance Company involved and the type of coverage you have that require certain types of parts and labor rates to be considered for providing an accurate repair estimate. Estimates written without this information may make this process seem confusing.
The most important thing is for you to select a repair facility you trust and inform your Insurance Company.
7. What should I look for when choosing a repair facility?
Ask people you trust.
Have any of your friends, coworkers, or family members ever used this collision repair center's services?
Look or evidence of teammate training, industry certifications, and participation in customer satisfaction measurement programs. ICAR ASE
Collision repair providers with lifetime warranties and a substantial number of years in business are a good consideration.
8. Who is responsible for the guarantee of workmanship and safety of my vehicle repairs?
Your AUTO BODY SHOP most likely offers a LIFETIME warranty on repairs WITH NATIONAL WARRANTY FROM PAINT MANUFACTURER DUPONT IS GOOD COAST TO COAST
The collision repair center is ultimately responsible. You should choose a provider with a warranty on all work performed.
9. What if an insurance company refuses to work with the repair facility I choose?
As the vehicle owner, you make the decision. You have the right to select the repair center of your choice.
There are specific laws that give you this right and prevent anyone from requiring you to use an alternative repair facility.
10. Who is responsible for RENTAL CARS ?
Rental car coverage is an optional coverage available from your insurance company. Verify your coverage and the amount covered per day for a rental vehicle while filing your initial claim.
If your repairs are being paid for by the other parties' insurance company, you should be provided with a similar vehicle during the time your vehicle is in for repair.
Enterprise Rent-a-car is right next door for your convenience.
11. What should I do when I pick up my repaired vehicle?
Review your itemized final repair order. Complete a walk-around inspection with your Service Advisor and have him/her explain the repairs that were made to your vehicle.
Look at the paint color and finish, all exterior trim, and proper operation of items involved, such as handles, mirrors, and other moving parts.
Choose a repair center that measures customer satisfaction and satisfaction is guaranteed before any payment is made.
12. Do you report to CARFAX?
No, we do not report to CARFAX. However, if your vehicle shows up on CARFAX it will state THAT CHANDLER AUTO BODY IS AN APPROVED PROVIDER THROUGH THE ASSURED PERFORMANCE NETWORK GUARANTIING THAT THE VEHIVCLE WAS FIXED CORRECTLY repaired at an approved facility.